FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SIN Private Room Access
View Single Post
Old Oct 1, 2015, 3:28 am
lowjhg

Originally Posted by HB7
All that matters is your flight out of Singapore - and it doesn't matter what is coded - it must be an SQ flight and a seat in F - but once again I am not 100% certain on.

The other thing worth mentioning is that there is actually 2 star alliance first class lounges at Changi - which is why I'm pretty sure TPR is exclusively for SQ F.

Like I said previously I could be wrong and if I am I hope someone corrects me.
Originally Posted by kacheng
Arriving SQ F from SYD>SIN in B77W, connecting in LH F.
No TPR access, right?
Originally Posted by HB7
Nope. Access to TPR is only via flying F on SQ metal
It seems i'll have to reference my site again for this point:

Secnario A

A Passenger boards SQ232 from Sydney to Singapore in Suites. He has a connecting flight to London booked on a separate ticket in Economy Class within 6 hours on SQ306. He does not have any status on SQ or any star alliance airline. What lounge will he be entitled to in Singapore and why is it the case?

SQ Rep: The passenger will be entitled to The Private Room Access in Singapore on virtue of the inbound flight in Suites on SQ232. Onward flight in this case does not matter as the highest class of service on the day is Suites and the lounge access is as specified.
Doesn't matter about the continuing airline, if you're with SQ in F on that day transiting to another airline, you will be able to access TPR. When you access the SQ SKL F lounge, show them the incoming F BP and they will direct you to the TPR.

http://dossierluxus.com/singapore-ai...les-clarified/