FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Announcement regarding Chase Ultimate Rewards
Old Sep 30, 2015, 12:53 pm
discocoaster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, BOA Travel Visa,
Such a shame. The Ultimate Rewards program is a great program. And the extra opportunities to earn points (Double points on dining) are no where on the BOA cards. AGR is wrong in getting rid of this option as it only gives members more flexibility and the AGR program more rewarding. I have transferred 500,000 points to AGR from UR and that should last me a very long time. I got the no fee AGR BOA card so my points won't expire. But I love my Sapphire preferred card and have no plans to stop using it after the Dec 7th cutoff. At that time Ill let the points build up towards air fare redemptions. And the biggest benefit of the Sapphire Preferred Card which neither BOA card have is that the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is primary NOT secondary like it is on the BOA cards. This alone can save you a lot of money on rentals. With secondary any claims go to your automobile insurance which is primary unless the CDW is noted as primary. This is a huge reason not to drop your Sapphire Preferred card.