FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel {US-CA}
Old Sep 29, 2015, 1:53 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Just finished another 3-day stay there.

Was given a nice Jr. Suite upgrade on a booked regular room on my corporate rate. Flight was really delayed and didn't land until after 11 so did uber pool and it was only $22, I may just do this in the future instead of Bart seeing the time savings.

They are starting to get cheap with the breakfast benefit and it's now a YMMV on getting the full buffet. In the past I was always given the full buffet for no charge. First morning no problem. Second morning I was told by the cashier there was a $10 upcharge for the full buffet and overheard a server tell another table there was an upcharge but I had the same buffet from the first morning who told me again to help myself to anything. Final morning was told $10 upcharge by the cashier and I had a different server that told me the same thing.

Still a great location and they are a lot better about upgrading diamonds than most of the other US Hiltons. I always get at least a corner room upgrade here even on a cheap corporate stay.