FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SIN Private Room Access
View Single Post
Old Sep 26, 2015, 11:26 pm
feizhu

Originally Posted by shuigao
I'm going to risk it. It's worth it (IMO) to have access to Private Room for dinner AND breakfast

In about a month's time I'll report back here with my success (or lack thereof). Or if you don't hear from me then maybe I'm sitting in a jail somewhere with no access to FT.
Just a heads up from SPF.

CRIME ADVISORY - MISUSE OF BOARDING PASS IS AN OFFENCE

Since January 2015, 9 cases of Misuse of Boarding Pass have been reported at the Changi Airport and 13 persons have been arrested in connection to offences under the Protected Areas and Protected Places Act.

The transit areas of Changi Airport are gazetted as Protected Places. Police would like to remind all passengers who enter the transit hall with a boarding pass should only be there for the purpose of travelling to their next destinations. Those who abuse their boarding pass to enter the transit areas to meet friends and/or celebrities, with no intention to proceed to their next destination, are liable for an offence under the Protected Areas and Protected Places Act. The offender may be prosecuted in Court and shall be liable on conviction to a fine of $1,000 or to imprisonment for a term of 2 years or to both.