FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Sep 23, 2015, 4:42 pm
jiburi

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
I joined MCR pretty recently (only a few months ago) so it seems like I missed out on it when it was, apparently, "better." I've tried searching the thread, but have a hard time finding it, so can somebody quickly say what the main changes are - and what all this Christmas and March madness is that everyone keeps talking about? Thanks.
Christmas is when mycokerewards provides gift card, ecert, and movie tickets, and a few other items at significantly reduced levels. You can see inside the wiki what was offered in 2014 at the top of this thread. (just crossed out). The levels weren't changed from prior Christmas pricing from 2013. It's not guaranteed the same levels will be offered for 2015 however as mycokereward has changed significantly.

Best of March Madness was when Black caps provided random assignment of the 64 championship teams. Usually a high ranking team were rare in comparison to the 16th tier team. Each time your designated team advance, a prize was given ranging from music download, free 20oz coke zero to variety of gift cards and entries to top tier contest. It was a lucrative promotion as if you were fortunate to be assigned a high ranking or winning team, you got several prizes for that single entry.

Jiburi