FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanresorts Thread 2015 (Started by Amanjunkie)
Old Sep 21, 2015, 9:31 am
pricesquire
Suspended

Originally Posted by scented
Some, yes. Good for families who need connecting rooms, not so good for the rest. From a PR/marketing perspective I find those videos problematic, as it takes away from the great promo material so far. The gardens and landscaping of the resort will need some time to grow in. I can't wait to hear about the service there and read the first reviews. Other 'Dolphin Amans' have stellar service (Zoe), but this location will be a challenge. If I were to go, I'd give it another year.
I'm actually very excited about this location. Granted, I'm in Florida...so it's one of those 'leave after breakfast, arrive by lunch' destinations. That said, it looks SO green and so lush that I can't help but to be thrilled.

The only problematic issue with the video? It takes away some of the 'wow factor' when the resort is ready to open (and, presumably, the plants are grown in).

It's worth noting that Mukul opened in a similar situation...lots of plans are JUST now growing in, 2+ years later!