FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards (2015)
Old Sep 20, 2015, 4:02 pm
Ed Janowsky

Programs: 747 Upper Deck QF J LAX-BNE; A380 SQ SuiteC+D SYD-SIN & SIN-HKG; 777 CX F HKG-JFK; Park Hyatt Sydney
Originally Posted by Ed Janowsky
I applied on 9/7, welcome letter came 9/14, and now today 9/19 the card finally shows up. I'm just reiterating the delay Citi's having getting cards out.
Originally Posted by sdsearch
I applied on 9/7 too, was not automatically approved, got a phone call to call them back on 9/8, got approved after long hold on 9/8, got a letter 9/15 or later (didn't pick my mail up between 9/15 and 9/17) that )a) didn't count me as approved until 9/9, (b) mentioned the bonus, and (c) said to call them if my card did not arrive by 9/16. I waited until yesterday's (9/19) mail which still had no card to call them, and they said it had been delayed and I now should receive it by 9/24. (I am traveling again this week, so in fact won't get to check mailbox again until 9/24, so I really really hope it is there by then!)

I am in So Cal (you didn't explain either in your post or in your profile where you're based, and that can make some difference in Citi mailing timings).
So Tex

Last edited by Ed Janowsky; Sep 20, 2015 at 9:40 pm