FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does Amex Platinum provide SkyClub lounge access on arrival?
Old Sep 17, 2015, 4:47 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
My ticket was issued by DL but for a VS flight. My boarding pass should say DL b/c I'll print it via DL link at check in time. Seems to me this should be eligible for SC entry w/ Amex Plat. On my return, I'll have a connection in ATL, so there will be a DL metal leg (in addition to the transatlantic DL on VS metal). I flew 4 AF metal legs issued via DL last year and always was admitted to SC. I'm not sure why this would be different. I'm actually quite stunned that a DL ticket/boarding pass with a VS metal flight would be cause for rejection.
How do you do OLCI through DL when your first and only flight is VS? You always check in with the airline that operates the first flight. For example, if you're starting in Europe with an AF or KLM flight, trying to check in on delta.dumb redirects you to the AF/KLM website.