FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Augustine, Luxury Collection, Prague, Czech Republic [Master Thread]
Old Sep 14, 2015, 4:40 pm
supatight80

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by 3rdworldresident
supatight80, Should i change my booking to the FS instead?

the rate is now roughly the same but no breakfast and just the standard room.
Haven't stayed at FS or Mandarin is which very close by.

But wow, thinks get fixed so quickly (Thanks to my Ambassador and William). My room service/minibar/resto points have now been posted.

Also person I emailed with at Augustine assured me that in the future front desk will know that 4 PM does not depend on availability for Elite guests, unless it changes into a resort?

Would still say give Augustine a go. It's a new Starwood Property. So the longer it remains a LC, I am sure the better it gets. Further as I have mentioned above, restaurant and concierge folks are truly top notch. Excellent quality and 1 front desk who dealt with me most of the time. The other front desks....No comment....

Just a suggestion for the property. Got an upgrade using SNA to classic suite which is BAR 795 euro. 1 level up Fresco suite is 895 euro. I would have gladly paid the difference between the two up to 200 euros a night to upgrade to 1 level up Fresco. But they say no, if you want to upgrade to Fresco, must pay 500 euros/night....Just a bit odd IMO since I've already been upgraded to Classic Suite using SNA. Just saying....The hotel ain't full that's for sure....

But anyways, food at the hotel resto is so yummy and cheap/reasonable. You'd probably pay the same amount eating somewhere else so might as well eat at the hotel resto and get starpoints.