FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Augustine, Luxury Collection, Prague, Czech Republic [Master Thread]
Old Sep 13, 2015, 9:01 am
supatight80

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by 3rdworldresident
Please try the augustine and report back here. lol

Just checked out. It is a beautiful property but IMO, the level of hospitality service I got from the Sheraton was much better. Don't know why but I felt treated better at the Sheraton.

Further, was even told that 4 PM late check out depends on availability. Is this a resort property? Not too sure...so ya guys have to check on this one.

Also for safety boxes in lobby, it is quite strange they keep both keys. So you have no key for the lobby safety box and pretty much any staff can open it. Just found it odd.

The the classic suite I got using SNA was alright. Nothing too fancy. Between the classic suite at Augustine and duplex suite at Sheraton, I'd choose the Sheraton Duplex Suite.

However, the folks working at the Augustine restaurant are AMAZING as well as the concierge! Truly top notch. Just unfortunate to say I prefer the front desk at Sheraton over Augustine.

PS: Augustine location wise is perfect. Probably 2-5 minutes walk from Charles Bridge. For location, definitely Augustine.

4 course meal set would cost 1200 CZK and sooooo yummy. Also try their soup. Super delicious. Bottle of rosé wine would cost around 1100 CZK. So not too bad overall. Expect to spend 100-150 euros for lunch and dinner and wine and mini bar per day.

PS: upgraded to classic suite using SNA. To upgrade to next level up fresco suite would cost 500 euros per night. Which is strange....as bar rate fresco at time is 895 euros.