FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Bali (Joint with Bali Hyatt pre-closing 11/14) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 12, 2015, 4:27 am
rhu171

Programs: SQ PPS *G, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by wilma
I just got an email from the Grand Hyatt Bali regarding my upcoming reservation--

"Warm greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali!

We are holding confirm your booking and to inform you that there will be major incentive group in house for Nov 16 – 30, 2015 which took about 500 rooms back to back and they will use almost all the hotel outlets. Please note the activities of the group in public area, such as pools, beach, restaurants however we still open the restaurants, pools for public partially as well as other facilities.
We would like you are aware of this situation may affect your convenience during the stay.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter and please do contact us if could be of any further assistance

We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort

Thank you and best regards,"

Sounds awful to me and I am not sure what to do, any suggestions?
I'd cancel and make another booking elsewhere if i were you. From my experience service was always so-so the three times i stayed there. I would imagine it would be much worse with the incentive group around.