FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skipping last leg of multi city ticket - possible?
Old Sep 11, 2015, 7:53 pm
dbndb

Originally Posted by TLVtraveler
Whatever you do, don't call the airline, skipping a leg is clearly a against T&C, if you ask them they will tell you that you are not allowed to skip a leg without rebooking and repricing and it might draw unwanted attention to you.
The only airline that I have second thoughts about skipping legs is BA, in recent months they seem to go on a bad path when it comes to customer service (not honoring mistake fares, limiting food and beverages onboard - even rationing alcohol to J pax in order to cut cost!, sending letters to pax who skips legs etc..). I can't recall when I ever skipped legs with AF-KL but from what I know as long as it's a one time thing it should be a non-issue.
I already tweeted them before I read your reply - they asked me for my booking code and told me it's no problem at all and there won't be any extra charges, they even gave me a link to cancel my flight when I'm in Paris to get a refund of a part of the taxes on my booking! Thanks for your advice though