FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé
View Single Post
Old Sep 10, 2015, 4:26 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by fassy
Ah... churning a million miles a year with manufactured spending is far beyond "ethical" in my book - more like badly abusing a broken system

But that's a problem the banks and airlines have to figure out.
My family racks up a few million Amex points each year from buying consumer goods in the US and exporting them to Asia. I'm not sure why that would be "beyond 'ethical'" given everyone is getting and giving the money and deals they want when we do so.

There are people who buy their company's office supplies on credit cards and rack up even more points. Is that unethical when they are the company owner or otherwise authorized by company management to do so?

Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
Nope, equally worse in Stockholm, even at the major hospital(s). The problem with all professionals in Sweden, including doctors, is that their fika and 30 days of holiday planning is higher on the priority list than patient care and treatment. Why become a doctor if you don't care about people and doing a 100% proper job.
Are you familiar with US doctors? Most of the U60 doctors are now in it for reasons that have little or nothing to do with caring about people. It's all about the all mighty greenback and lifestyle for most.

Last edited by GUWonder; Sep 10, 2015 at 4:36 am