FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 777-300ER seatmap
View Single Post
Old Sep 9, 2015, 8:18 am
houserulz77

Programs: United - PG, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by dmf_singapore
I had the same thing happen to me. I'm flying SIN/ICN on Dec 20 and I couldn't figure out why I was suddenly seeing 2/2/2 on the KE site as I was selecting my seat. Clicking the Boeing 777-300ER hyperlink on the seat assignment page takes you to the 2/3/2 configuration. But when clicking under "The seat type may differ according to the number of seats within the same fleet type" and choosing the "261 seats" and then clicking "cabin layout again" you see the correct layout.

Any idea what a good seat will be? I'm assuming the middle section since both would have aisle access.
Seems we are both looking for the same info. I cannot find any trip reports anywhere of pax in J on this particular aircraft. I do know these planes are brand new and that all pax have aisle access.

I'm actually most interested in Row 7 as this appears to be a single row of J in a cabin otherwise full of F seats. Coming off a 15 hour flight I'm looking for the quietest seat available. Hopefully someone will report back.