FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Bella Sky Copenhagen Denmark [Master Thread]
Old Sep 7, 2015, 11:39 am
nobbyclark

Programs: BA, Marriott, Hertz, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
I stayed here a couple of weeks ago as the Ren in Malmo was full.

I was given a room in the 23rd floor of the 'other' tower i.e. not the one you check into.

First impressions not good as I checked in just after a coach party of tourists and the queue for the 'smart' lifts meant a 10 minute wait to get up to my room.

Room was on a corner and had a large sitting area with a sofa. tub chair and a large B&O tv. Bed was in the corner. Bathroom had a walk-in shower that did not dissipate water quicker than the shower head could deliver it.

Interesting architectural feature is that the hotel is built on a slant, so you can stand against the window and look directly down to the car park below, or if feeling really daring, lean against the window and pretend you are flying.

Had dinner in the Library as the two main restaurants were fully booked. I always try the burger when staying in a Marriott for the first time and it was cooked how I like it (medium-rare) with decent fries and a bit of salad. Good, local beer too.

Breakfast was in the 1st floor of the main tower, which apparently is for elites only in the morning. Good selection of hot and cold food, tea, coffee, juice and water.

Enjoyed my stay and will be back at the end of the month as the Ren is full again.

If coming from CPH, you can go to Orestad station and it's about a 10 minute walk to the hotel.