FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fare class tutorial
View Single Post
Old Sep 6, 2015, 4:41 am
FFlash

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by citro
All that info for class codes sounds quite silly and not been provided with the real information for people to understand what they all means. However if its just nothing more then a joke it is your stuff. But i would rather see the real information rather then making silly jokes about each of them codes. But hey it is your stuff not mine
@citro

I have been reading your threads here, but so far I have been lazy to reply. Now that you are somehow part of the fare class tutorial, I want to clarify to you that the first post here is a sarcastic post. We Finns use sarcasm quite often in similar situations like I was when writing this in deep depression waiting for my plane. If you don't like the humor, just ignore it.

If you want a complete serious fare code tutorial, I don't know where to find it. If I did, I could have easily made a wiki tutorial on top of this thread.

Happy travels!

PS: to your original Question: "Karjaluokka" is Finnish and literally translates into "cattle class", i.e. economy class, aka coach/tourist/bulk/mass/sneeze/whatever-class