FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Held by security for hours / missed flights
Old Sep 5, 2015, 2:13 pm
uniquesituation

Thanks for the replies. To answer a few questions:

Finland having a rule on entering with a Finnish Passport: not that I'm aware of. When I became a US Citizen I took the Oath of Allegiance (to give up all other ties and citizenships), I've been working with the Finnish government to take the necessary steps to drop my Finnish citizenship (for the last 2 years - each time they require something more).

Norwegian: the only reason we flew Norwegian was because I wanted to experience the 787 (have not had a chance to fly on yet). I have not seen the discussions regarding their cancellations on here, but will check them out.

Adam1222: I really don't care about the line moving slow, my point was that they were almost harassing citizens of other countries. As far as Norwegian: the reason I posted here was to get other people's experiences, I've been reading stories of people missing flights due to TSA/etc and it appears that most of the time other airlines have just rebooked customers for the next flight. If Norwegian would have said "we'll put you on the plane in 2 days", I would have been happy with that.