FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Quirks in the AS App?
View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2015, 11:30 am
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by Finkface
I had the same issue in early July. I called in and turns out my upgrade came through. This was about T-12 and I had given up hope of the upgrade. Quick phone call and the agent fixed the issue and I was able to do OLCI. Just call in.
Originally Posted by Hartmann
When I check-in now, the first segment is completely gone. When I called, the agent said I would need to go to the airport as, "it looks like an issue with the upgrade list".

What's strange is that I now show as cleared on the standby waitlist for SEA-PDX and still show up on the upgrade waitlist for the first segment (now #2 on the list). I'll go to the airport and see what the deal is.
I forgot to add that, after the agent fixed it, I was able to check in online and could see I was in seat 1B but couldn't generate and print a BP. Even when I went to the kiosk and the check in counter at the airport, the agent was unable to print a BP so she gave me a doc to get through security. The gate agent had no problem and told me it was because it was under gate control and the upgrade had messed up the record for anyone other than than the gate to fix.