FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Re: Caesars / Total Rewards
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2015, 9:01 pm
YVRorange
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100k, AS MVP Gold, National EE, SPG Platinum, HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Re: Caesars / Total Rewards

A couple of questions, I'm fairly new to the TR properties and made the jump this year after a host reached out to me in January. I've stayed 24 nights this year at Caesars properties so far.

I had a rough stay last stay at Caesars last week. Confirmed my stay with my "host" on the weekend and confirmed a Monday check in to a deluxe room at Caesars. Arrived in the lobby just after 9pm, get to an agent and they tell me I have no reservation!?!? It's been cancelled?!? They call the host on duty and after about 45 minutes they find me a room. The children came with us this trip and we get to our room just after 11pm in the Forum Tower, a classic room and also SMOKING. My son is pretty sensitive to smoke, I call down and put on hold finally get a hold of someone at the front desk, at 1140pm they tell me there are no other rooms available. I ask to speak to the host on duty and see if there's anythjng he can do and apparently they're isnt. The wife is pissed now and wants to leave, it's been nearly 3 hours now and the trip isn't off to a good start. We decide to leave Caesars and go to Paris. I normally stayed at The Venetian/Palazzo before this year. Host says Paris has a non smoking room available but need to get checked out of room. He patched me back to the front desk and put on hold again. They get me checked out just before midnight and we drive over to Paris.

In the end everything was fine at Paris.

Now when I log into my TR account, there are next to zero comp rooms available. Last week pretty much every property had comp nights available except for a few weekends here and there. Anyone know what might have happened? Did I piss someone off?

I'm totally confused as to where all my comp nights went!!!