FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Lounge at Helsinki Airport any good ?
Old Sep 2, 2015, 5:42 pm
citro
Suspended

Update: I just paid for it as i log into finnair.

There really wasn't a receipt at all on email.. All i got was nothing much more then just a quick receipt with the airline numbers and the time frames for each flights and then below it this:

ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Finnair Lounge(1 x 39.00 EUR):39.00 EUR
Total cost of additional services: 39 EUR
No refund for cancellation of chargeable services.

So shouldn't ive got a separate only receipt dedicated only to the finnair lounge ? so i can print it out and show them when i enter ? Or unless i have to show them my whole trip information with the time and all the plane numbers i be going and went to. As the only information receipt there is nothing more as that with what it shows.

Also it does not indicated exactly the actual: non-Schengen

As you can see above this words it's what i got. Nothing else.
So not sure if this is how it should be or am i suppose to receive a separate recipt only for the finnair lounge indicating i paid for it? The receipt i got looks like another of the same information of the plane numbers i be on the terminals i be at and the time frame.

The receipt i have which looks very familiar as i always update to change a new seat on the plane. I get this kind of similar receipt but just above the note say on the email:

A separate receipt is sent to your e-mail for all confirmed and paid travel extras. Please keep the receipt for the whole trip. We do not charge for services which could not be confirmed.If you have changed your booking, you will also receive a separate receipt to your email address.

So not sure exactly what that suppose to mean as there is only one email where all the finnair info and travel goes to one email address and not separated email(s)

And in there just shows like what ive said the aircraft number the time and terminals and destinations and below it just the additional lounge thing ive indicated. But nothing else.

Is this exactly the type of receipt i must show when i enter at a finnair lounge ? But take note it does not indicate exactly which type lounge and it doesn't say which terminal for that. Well that's what finnair website only provides me such information apparently.

Last edited by citro; Sep 2, 2015 at 5:51 pm