FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A glass of water?
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2015, 2:56 pm
nacho
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by UltraRant
I know this problem. CPH has a few restrooms with dedicated cold water taps. Identified 3 so far: one below the Irish sports bar, one around gate A7 and one beyond passport control.

Most of those sensor activated toilets have a small little handle on the side, sometimes no more than one centimeter. It can be used to adjust the water temperature.
I tried to get cold water from the taps at the SK lounge toilet at CPH but the sinks are too small to get my bottle under it. The cold water coming from the multi-dispenser has a taste of other drinks there - my kids don't like it.

I know those handles but they are not always there - sometimes they don't have them. Once I was in a toilet at CPH close to BK and it was only warm water from the tap, fortunately there was a tap at the side that is for getting water into a bucket (I think it's for cleaning use), that tap has only cold water.

I found more and more toilets in various places in DK and even UK has only warm water coming out from taps. I guess they want people to buy drinks instead of drinking tap water.