FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Class Action Lawsuit/Settlement Forum
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2015, 11:30 am
chgoeditor
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by gkbiiii
I have noticed several websites that list current Class Action Lawsuits, that are looking for claimants. In the past I received near $500 for a Class Action against Trans-Union.

Currently there is a Starkist Tuna Settlement that flyertalkers could get $50.00 Starkist Products or $25.00 cash, as shown with Clark Howard: http://www.clarkhoward.com/get-cash-...tarkist-tuna-s

This could be a profitable and much needed entry, to the flyertalk community.

Also, a sub-forum for airhelp.com which has so far for 2015, gotten me over $2,500 for my recent flights on BA, LH, and Swiss!!
I can't imagine why a travel website needs a Class Action board, particularly given that the example you provide has nothing to so with travel. When there have been travel-related class actions, I've seen threads for them in the appropriate fora.

If you're interested in class action settlements, I highly recommend getting a free subscription to TopClassActions.com's free enewsletter. No commercial affiliation with them, but I used to write a fair amount about class actions and found they were a great source of information.