FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A glass of water?
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2015, 10:08 am
UltraRant

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
Originally Posted by nacho
Can't agree more - it's crazy that they think everyone is caffeine addict including small kids

The liquid policy is the real scammer here IMO. Think about all the bottles of water they sell for DKK 20 at CPH
It's absolutely interesting to see what happens on board an SK flight when children are given two cups of coffee with an abundant amount of sugar. I bet all SK FA's just LOVE this.

The deli next to the smaller Joe and the Juice (the one with the black and green logo) has had a long term offer with 2 bottles for 30 DKK. Not sure if it's still there, haven't been to CPH for a few weeks now. Still a lot, but better than 1 for 20. Also WH Smith used to have such offers, on and off.

Also, I always bring an empty bottle with me nowadays when I'm not on a flight with full meal or drink service and/or lounge access. In CPH you actually have a few restrooms (for example the one downstairs from the sports bar) which have a dedicated cold water tap. I use them to fill my bottle. In OSL there are quite a few dedicated fountains (already just behind the security control).