FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OT AA Lounges PHX, CLT, DCA and BOS - preferences?
Old Sep 2, 2015, 8:19 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by BerksFlyer
I found two lounges in CLT last week and they seemed to have slightly different offerings. I think the smaller one might have previously been the U.S. Lounge and it had a lovely soup and selection of nibbles such as cheese, tomatoes, celery, carrots etc. it was perfectly adequate do for a 30 minute pit stop and a light lunch. I wasn't drinking so I can't comment on the alcohol situation.
The soup and nibbles (and improved breakfast offering) is now standardised for all AA and former US clubs. There may be delays getting stuff out, and in CLT they put them in different areas of the lounges, but it is the same throughout USA now. The big lounge, at the top of the pier, also former US, should have had the food at the further end, by the bar, and along from the main WC block on the right.