FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need help asap! Laptop problem - Murphy's Law
Old Sep 1, 2015, 3:15 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I googled and it is removable, but the guy in the 17 second video seemed to just snap it out. If it's scalable mine is stuck in place. There are also two screws so I'm not sure if those are for laptop itself or for battery. There seems to be a slide button above it, but when I slide it and try to move the batter. Buptkus.

I always use the start menu procedure to shut down or hibernate.

I was on uverse and inett was working fine. When I got to the library after unplugging router (after putting laptop into hibernation mode where it started thinking it was still on), I ran into issues. The WiFi button is on it tells me I've connected to the library's WiFi, but then says I'm not connected to the internet/not able to access anything - including the library's site.

I'm going to get charter because that's all that's available but Don't have it yet. Am definitely getting a wireless router, probably from then unless someone can walk me through it.

When I flipped my laptop to look at battery the power cord disconnected for a second and it started to go to battery mode/run even though I don't have it on. I've never run into this until today.