FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA contactless credit/debit/transit (2014-2016)
Old Aug 31, 2015, 7:17 pm
mrcobra92

Originally Posted by WhatWhatTech
I gave up on my looppay fob about a month after I got it last year in February. Using the thing was a total crapshoot and I'm not even talking about ATMs and gas pumps. I had to walk to my car to grab my wallet so many times that I started to get extremely frustrated. I tried a replacement but I was having the same problems and the final straw was when Citi called me to tell me that they had blocked a legitimate transaction that I was trying to do with the fob because the card data they were receiving for the transaction was incorrect.
Yeah I couldn't barley use it at Disneyland for example. They wanted to cal their manager every time I wanted to use it. It took forever and in most cases they would say things like "our machines can't do that and we are not going to let you try" or "we can't let you do that because we don't want to damage our machines or your device thing". I have since stopped using it.