FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Executive [Late 2014 - 2015]
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2015, 2:59 pm
dgilligan02

Originally Posted by SeeBuyFly
Can't say. Only Citi can extract personal info (if any) from these codes; it's not as if you have released personal information to the wide world.

I don't think that if someone else uses it, they will come after you. You did not violate the terms and conditions by sharing the link. At worst that person's application will be rejected by the computer for inconsistency. But if you are worried about it, sure, I can't tell you it's definitely groundless.

Can you share the page that linked to this page, assuming it does not have any esoteric codes in it (landing pages generally do not)?
Mostly just meant in case somebody was going to test it, they may have a better shot at getting approved coming in without these codes. I edited the one in my original post and the app still loads.

Originally Posted by funwizard
Same thing happened to me. I applied this afternoon. Got the note saying not approved. Called in , REP said they have to move the credit line around on my credit cards and was approved.
Via the public offer, or the app link (no 18 month language) I posted earlier today...shall we call it "Link X"?