FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prepaid SIM - UK/Great Britain/England/Scotland/Wales
Old Aug 24, 2015, 5:12 pm
aster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Originally Posted by jamar
3 is still a good sell if volume of data matters more. I mean, I liked the higher speeds of EE, but I just don't see myself paying the prices they charge when they're not having a promo. (10GB for £10? Absolutely! 3GB for £15? Not so much.)
3 might be dodgy with their UK coverage though. This has traditionally been their weak point but they could have improved in recent years.

During my last trip EE had the best price and I got so much data that most of it was never used. It might have been that £10 for 10GB promo and I was only there for 3 nights.

Not sure what the regular price is, but you can also get their data SIMs (maybe they can be used in a mobile to accept calls as well?) where for £30 you get 25 gigs. Not bad if you are a data-heavy user. And the network is truly the best in the country since EE is a merger of Orange (has always been the best network IMO) and T-Mobile infrastructure.