FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Email: SiriusXM for a Fee
View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2015, 12:59 pm
nycatl

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by bocastephen
Does XM limit the number of times you can update the radio ID on your account? If this turns into a trend, I am thinking about signing up for the 6m/$25 deal and just adding the radio ID to my account each time I get a new rental, then updating it when I pick up the next car.

If this is not possible, I will get the $10 monthly music service (I only listen to one channel anyway) and streaming it from my phone to the car.

No way I'm giving National one red cent for this "service".
boca,

From what I could glean from a call to Listener Care, the subscription update option either, is not offered, or, is $ 15 per update - which may make the Trial Subscription worthless. Got an associate who apparently was relatively new (associate was double-jacking or seated within earshot of a supervisor - could hear the second party in the background).

I agree with the sentiment upthread - have a Road Warrior option to allow user to update in each vehicle. But, probably not going to happen - call it SXM Monetization - it's all the rage

Lastly, at the very least, could National offer the option to pay the fee independent of the rental fee...for many, sure there is no way it's going to make it through expense reporting, so I'd rather just pay it upfront and be done with it.

I wonder if this also applies to all EHI fleets?