FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Accelerate End of year promotion (2015)
Old Aug 24, 2015, 5:12 am
Gagravarr

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
Mine, as a UK-based spire who's hardly stayed this year due to the crazy requirements on the spring promotion, are

Earn 66,500 total bonus points.

5,000 Stay Once Get 5,000 - Thank you for being a loyal IHG® Rewards Club member. Stay once and earn 5,000 bonus points.

9,200 Stay More, Earn More - Get closer to the rewards you want when you stay 7 night(s) and earn 9,200 bonus points.

4,000 A Bonus Weekend Stay - Stay with us for the weekend and earn 4,000 bonus points. A Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday night stay required.

9,200 Corporate Account Bonus - Stay 7 time(s) using your negotiated rate and earn 9,200 bonus points.

17,600 Globetrotter Bonus - Earn 17,600 bonus points for staying at 3 IHG® hotel(s) outside of your country of residence. You’ll earn for one hotel stay per country.

1,500 Spend more on your IHG® Rewards Premium Club Visa® - Book and pay for your next getaway at an IHG hotel using your IHG® Rewards Club Premium Visa® card and earn 1,500 bonus points.

1,000 Earn When You Redeem - You earned your points, now use them how you want. Redeem your points for anything from a digital download to a Reward Night and you’ll earn 1,000 bonus points.

19,000 Your Achievement Bonus - Complete 6 of 8 offers and earn (an additional) 19,000 bonus points.

Like most others here with that target, I don't have a corporate rate to use. I'm going to hold off deciding whether to go for this or not (would need some weekends away abroad to hit), until I find out what that corporate account challenge is going to be replaced with properly