FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel {US-CA}
Old Aug 23, 2015, 8:17 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
My wife and 19 yr old daughter are arriving at SFO on Fri - they are booked to stay at this hotel on Fri night.

What is the taxi rate?

What is the BART rate per person - how does one get from SFO to the nearest BART station (?Powell Street Station)?
At SFO you will need to take the airport train (or you can walk, walk length depends on what terminal you are in) and there are signs points to Bart. You cant miss it. Bart is $8.65 per person and that hotel is very easy to get to. Just take it to Powell and go up the escalator on the left hand side and it's literally directly across the street.

No sure how Uber share works with two people in a party, but if there are two of you that might be cheaper. When I stayed there in July I used Uber share to get to Parc 55 and it was around $18 (I also tipped him $5 since he helped me with luggage even though you don't have to). I'm not sure if two people can pay one uber share fare if they are sharing it with another passenger not in their party or not, but if you can that would probably be just as cheap and you could get the uber in front of the terminal instead of having to deal with Bart.

I would definitely do Uber over a taxi