FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Not exactly sure on AA [which credit card?] (coming from Delta)
Old Aug 23, 2015, 12:46 am
RichardB4

Not exactly sure on AA [which credit card?] (coming from Delta)

Hello,

I am having a little confusion in the credit card for American Airlines. Might sound stupid but this is my first time looking for airline card and American Airlines seem a little confusing with all this cards I see on their website and online.

I am coming from Delta. Currently I have (platinum status on trial) at delta. Though after this change this year to the program and just few days ago news about new class they have become too greedy.

Here's my situation. I am 19 years old I am not frequent flyer currently but I do plan on traveling over to Europe few times a year and quite a few flights domestically in a year. Here's my few question's:

1. Which card do I start from or apply on as a newbie or "if" there's a chance on getting something a little higher that would be great. Year fee's I don't really care.

2. Which AA card do you have and would you recommend it to me?

Sorry again but it has been confusing on the choice of card's. Though on Delta website it was more simple to understand and compare in between the cards.

Thank you so much for your help and have a great day/night!