FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Special Meals Thread (2015-2020)
Old Aug 22, 2015, 7:57 pm
superangrypenguin
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by bocastephen
I'm flying YVR-YYZ this Friday on the old config 777 in business. I don't eat meat, but I eat seafood along with any vegetables. I don't want to order something that ends being too tiny, but I don't want to wait for the flight and take the risk of no vegetarian pasta option or fish.

Any suggestions on what to pre-order for this flight would be appreciated - except the Asian Vegetation (Indian curry), which I had YVR-NRT last year in coach and it was beyond disgusting.
Well, the only safe dishes would be the vegetarian dish. Is your flight in the morning or afternoon?

Also, VOML has had the curry, which wasn't bad (IMO I actually quite liked it), or that pasta thing here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/25188093-post37.html

I would suggest VOML. And then if you don't like it, just say it wasn't meant for you or whatever and grab something off the menu. It's all about probabilities my friend

Keeping in mind, I haven't had these below:

Vegetarian meal (non-dairy)
Vegetarian meal (lacto-ovo)