FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia in-flight catering thread. Post your photos here
Old Aug 22, 2015, 6:22 am
Prospero
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Iberia in-flight catering thread. Post your photos here

I spent the last week hopping across Europe on Iberia. Flights were great with attentive service. Each meal service was presented with drinks from the bar and bread rolls fresh from the oven with top ups of both, followed by tea or coffee. I also managed to take some photographs of the each flight’s offering. Class of travel was Business Class with VGML preselected throughout.

BA0516 LHR-MAD (operated by Iberia)

IB3129 FRA-MAD

Like the previous VGML dish, this one was devoid of any taste and completely unappetising. It was collected in the condition photographed above

IB3102 MAD-LIS

With Groundhog Day firmly settling in I joked to the crew, “Would be mind removing this tray and disposing of its contents as humanely as possible please”. This elicited an offer of a replacement standard meal, which was pretty decent

Goats cheese from Garrotxa, Mediterranean salad, and a cake.

IB3111 LIS-MAD

Returned to sender

IB3166 MAD-LHR

Pumpkin-filled pasta in a ripened cheese sauce and rocket salad with olive oil. Goats cheese from Garrotxa, and Mediterranean salad. Perfect! This was a substituted from the standard meals loaded. My original VGML meal was… Yes! you guessed it.