FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Air Canada Stopover Hotel Program [likely terminated as of early 2022]
Old Aug 21, 2015, 8:55 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by skybluesea
So happens traveling YVR - YUL on Sept 11, then to ICN next day, which makes me eligible for Free hotel Night with booking class I'm using (and just checked and rooms still available for me to book)

I live in Vancouver so prefer my bed than hotel for this quick stop enroute.

Have carefully read Air Canada Stopover terms and conditions and says nothing that I must use personally occupy the room, but assume hotel booking will be made in my name???

I have no need for this room, nor do I wish any compensation so if someone on a similar??? itinerary, or something, wants it, happy to assign.

but I suppose questions of liability comes up, and all sorts of things I haven't thought of - and the stopover Thread doesn't mention this availability.

thanks for your ideas, and if this works, 1st come, 1st serve (albeit your on the hook for liability and costs in the room, not me)
Do you mean YVR-YUL or YUL to YVR, and then to ICN the next day? The hotel room seems to be at YVR.