FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recommend some IC hotels for BOGO or regular stay in Europe
Old Aug 21, 2015, 10:01 am
VeryHumerus

Originally Posted by scubaccr
I would plump for IC Budapest and book a rate that includes lounge access as else a non-discounted 70euro/night. Lounge access here gives restaurant breakfast too and lounge offerings are up with the best foodwise View is great from hotel right alongside Danube and by Chain Bridge and plenty to see and do

Amsterdam as a city has lots to do, IC is rather more expensive than either Budapest/Berlin and has no lounge but is a very nice hotel

You are already in France and rates are probably reasonable in March for Cannes or Marseille ICs , and Portugal amd Madrid ICs are also worth considering

Of the three I would personally decide to leave out Berlin although not because of the IC Berlin which is a nice hotel
I was planning on taking out amsterdam b/c the price for the Amstel is too high for AMB for what is provided in terms of the room.
Do ICs upgrade suites? For example, booking a junior suite at berlin would upgrade me to the senior suites? or is that one of the suite exclusions?