FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide: LAX / Los Angeles TBIT / Bradley Int’l. oneworld Lounges
Old Aug 20, 2015, 9:36 am
crazyarmadillo

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by gemini573
I wouldn't do it. I had a flight out of TBIT on CX 3 weeks ago. This is a morning flight that departs at 9:40. There were only two other flights; An AA flight to Orlando and QF to JFK. The line started to form at the top of the escalator. The person who checks the boarding pass a the bottom of the escalator had to stop people from going up. This was at 7:30 in the morning.

You'll be spending close to half your time queuing between TBIT and T4.
thanks for info. that doesn't sound like fun. I have been in TBIT quite a few times but just landside at the bar/restaurant at the top, up one level - used to fly out with VS some years back from another terminal - cant remember now which one they used but there was nothing there apart from a burger king and a pizza place, hence why I used to hang out at TBIT.

Anyway, I seem to recall that the lines to security and airside are easy to see. So if its still the same, Ill make a decision as to whether I should bother or not. Like I say I got 4 and half hours to kill and even for me that's too much booze time in the flagship lounge.