FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:38 am
George K

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum. Aspiring flyer with both feet on the ground.
Could someone with the card who can log in to their Barclaycard account through the desktop possibly do a favour for me? I’m having what I thought it’d be a simple issue turn into a mind-numbing one and after talking to Barclaycard’s impossible customer support, I am none the wiser.

When logged in, you should see something like this

As you can see, there’s a very prominent box displaying how many IHG points I’ve got to transfer as a result of my latest spend. That box is clickable, only though when I actually click on it, I get this error

And I’ve been getting this error for the past 6 months, which is how long I've had the card for.

Can anyone tell me where does that link point to? As in, what sort of information does it display? Barclaycard customer support had no idea what I was talking about, and after an hour and a half put me through to the IHG support, as if it was their problem. All I want to know is what sort of microsite that link takes you to and if it’s anything worth calling them back for…