FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Plastiq for rent, tuition, utilities, etc.
Old Aug 18, 2015, 6:00 pm
frekwentflier

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Eliot_Plastiq
Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing all this candid feedback; we really care a lot about our customers' experiences and improving it when we hear about our shortcomings.

As part of our funding process, we are required by our financial partners to verify that every payment complies with regulations. Sometimes that requires more extensive review and proof that the payment is in exchange for goods or services.

Despite our best efforts, in the past two weeks we unfortunately did not meet expectations, both our own and that of some of our customers. For this I’m very sorry and want to assure everyone that we have taken measures to address the issues that arose and have put fixes in place that will make us more efficient.

We are building a company for the long-term and trying to do things right by our customers. This has been a learning experience, and we ask that anyone still experiencing any issues or with any questions/comments, email me at [email protected]. We are listening and eager to fix this.

Best,
Eliot
Welcome to Flyertalk, Elliot! I for one am very happy to see you post on here. I hope you will continue to monitor this thread for ongoing issues and resolve them quickly.

I received an email today indicating that my issues had been resolved and that my payments would go out tomorrow. I will keep an eye out for them and let you know if they do not go out.

I'm certain if you can iron these issues out and get payments processed quickly, you will be able to maintain a steady supply of business from the flyertalk community.

Now, if you could just process credit card payments, that would be great.