FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at SEA
Thread: Cars at SEA
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2015, 11:56 am
IsleOfMan

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by `X'
Really? Not sure when you are going in because any time I go through they are horribly bad. I always seem to have problems there and it is always due to service or badly maintained/cleaned cars.

This weekend past was nothing new, the Executive Aisle was all small SUVs and after the attendants did not want to help at all (pretty much just stayed in their booth by the returns area and did not venture out and the Aisle booth not manned at all, which seems to be normal). I did not see a single car other than 1 charger, no Premium Cars at all (unless that is a charger now?).
I'm usually through around 9-10pm on weeknights, after the AS ATL-SEA lands... I'm rarely on ICAR res, and letting the booth attendant know I'm on PCAR or LCAR res usually seems to get a favorable response after they look it up. Their ER sections don't seem to be operating any more, but from my treatment so far this is one location where I don't really complain about that fact.