FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Review Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
Old Aug 16, 2015, 2:25 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Thank you guys

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Nice review. Also on my to do list when we're next in Phuket. Were not beach people, so in a way this is good.
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Another great review Goldorak (I sound like a bloody broken record )

This is one of the hotels on my "to do list". The Nespresso situation (2 per stay) is just laughable. These are not exactly high priced items.

Shame about the beach, I actually disagree with "private" beaches generally but it is a shame the hotel can't be bothered to collect the trash regularly, even if public.

Unfortunate they don't have a lounge.
Agree on everything Starflyergold . And yes, too bad for the lack of lounge, but TBH it was so nice to be in the regular bar in the evening with this excellent Philippino musician and singer...

Originally Posted by yorkboy24
Thanks for that Goldorak. I'll actually be there on Tuesday for my 2nd stay at this hotel. I will report back!
Excellent. Looking forward for your report ^
I hope for you the weather will have improved. On the day of arrival and departure, the weather was apocalyptic (see below on the road from/to the airport). Fortunately, it has improved during the stay

On arrival :

On departure :