FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LH Fares earning post March 2015 - some fares 75/50/0% - post March 2018 now 100% PQM
Old Aug 13, 2015, 3:42 pm
syrahnose

Programs: United mileage Plus 1k and Million Miler, Krisflyer, Air New Zealand, Qantas, Virgin
I have a strange situation where I had originally booked M class on 016 ticket on United from PDX to VENice. Two legs were Lufthansa flights (united codeshare numbers), SFO-FRA, then FRA to VEN.

Subsequently, Global Services bumped me down off a GPU in Biz to Brussels a few weeks early to make room for a last minute African potentate taking over 1st. Part of the compensation was to facilitate the GPU being applied to the later SFO-VEN segments.

To facilitate this, the GS agent changed the Lufthansa segments to Luft ticketing (M class to I and Y) and Luft flights numbers (from United code-share numbers).

Ultimately, none of the Lufthansa flights were credited for miles or PDM/PDQ. The etickets (both original receipt and boarding pass) won't enter on online credit, and submission to 1K Voice simply was passed on to MP without any response or resolution.