FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - website seems to suggest "we dont go there" [seasonal flights]
Old Aug 13, 2015, 8:49 am
Danwriter

Programs: Lifetime Plat/4mm miles, Starwood, HiltonHonors
website seems to suggest "we dont go there" [seasonal flights]

Looking to book BNA-ASE and I know that AA flies to Aspen — it's on the aa.com map and there's been some discussion eslewhere lately about Eagle pilots and their qualifications for that particular airport. But when I search broadly (by price rather than schedule), I'm informed:
"No flights were found. Try expanding your search by selecting alternate dates, class of service, airports, number of stops or including more carriers. Please check Where We Fly for airports we serve."

I called the EXP line and discovered that there were no seats available for the days I need to travel (Aspen Music Festival is pretty popular). As stated, I know AA flies there, but the response ""No flights were found" might suggest to others that they don't. Wouldn't a better response be "We show no availability on those dates. Try expanding your search by selecting alternate dates, class of service, airports, etc."?