FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All belongings removed from room
View Single Post
Old Aug 11, 2015, 3:02 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by jpdx
I had this happen at IC Singapore a few years ago. Had RA late checkout and when I returned to the room at 3.30pm, all my stuff was gone and the room was ready for another guest ... strangely, my keycard still worked (per the agreed 4pm checkout time). Like in the OP's case, nothing was missing, but having a stranger pack up all your stuff feels very violating. Of course this being the IC Singapore, no explanation or real apology ever came forth.
i too had a similar experience at the ic singapore a few years ago....had a 4pm late checkout as an ra....i left for my meeting around 10am & got back to my room around 3pm but my key wouldn't work....i went to the front desk, got it reprogrammed & went back to my room....when i entered i noticed my bags & stuff was missing but another guest's items were in the room....i went back to the front desk for an explanation & it turned out that they had checked me out, moved all my stuff to storage & checked in another guest to my room....nothing was missing as i had already packed most of my stuff before leaving in the morning but i got no real apology from them....that was the last time i ever stayed there....