FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Compensation: “Bumps” — Voluntary and Involuntary Denied Boarding [2000-2019]
Old Aug 9, 2015, 8:06 pm
flyzabit

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
After just having a "cluster" on a mileage run, I have a question on your experiences on getting the MQM equivalent of ORC.

1. After rerouting to a more direct route, do you have success getting MQM credit for the original route?
2. If your reroute shows rebooking in Y-bucket, do you still get MQM based on your original fare bucket? How about if they reissue to a new ticket (often has a "stored ticket" with the original "fare ladder")
3. If the reroute is on another carrier, especially with another alliance, are you successful in getting MQM for it?

Waiting for my flights to post. One reroute flight posted in my activity, but when I checked back a few hours later, it was gone - both miles and segment count.
Wishing Kevin was still around...

Per the ORC thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...thread-33.html it looks hopeful...

Last edited by flyzabit; Aug 9, 2015 at 10:48 pm