FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [JAL NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)
Old Aug 6, 2015, 7:16 am
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by maortega15
So in a couple months, I'll be flying from NRT to HNL and I'm really excited. I have a few questions:

*IIRC, the 767 with the Skysuites have WiFi. How is the speed and connection quality as well as the price? Is it worth trying?

*Since this is my first time flying JL in a class above Economy, I'm curious to know how should I go about using the call button. Would the cabin attendants feel annoyed if I use it and should I just go to the galley instead in case I want a snack or something or I should feel free to use it without the fear of annoying them?

*And I'll be getting a chance to try out the First Class lounge in NRT. Any specific food items I should try out?

*Lastly, hows the Business Class lounge in NGO? I assume its nothing special but curious to know what food items they have.

Thanks
Just use the call button if there is something you need. The flight attendants will not be annoyed. That is why the button is there. It is not a US based airline where passengers are considered something undesirable by the crew.

The wifi generally works pretty well.