FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanresorts Thread 2015 (Started by Amanjunkie)
Old Aug 6, 2015, 1:19 am
MacMyDay

Among the new three villas completed, villa 20 represents the largest Aman villa in the entire global Aman portfolio. Comprising 4,992 of covered m2, villa 20 includes 10 bedrooms and, amongst other facilities, a 30 metre and a 20 metre swimming pool, five smaller pools, a full spa and gym inclusive of an indoor pool, a library, and multiple sitting areas all with stunning sea views. This exceptional villa may be one of the largest newly built holiday homes in the Mediterranean. Due to its uniqueness it is expected to generate significant rental and other revenue for Amanzoe.
Well that's going to be cheap to rent. The GM mentioned it when we stayed in May, but it sounds even more incredible from that description. Think I'll stick with a pavilion, so 1) I can afford to actually eat at later stages of my life and 2) So I don't go all Shining whilst dealing with such an isolated place with so many empty rooms.