FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K
Old Aug 4, 2015, 9:39 pm
haarpquake

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Sixt Plat, Avis Prez Club, Hertz Prez Circ, Nat'l EE
How should I interpret this email from United?

Yesterday my wife created a United MileagePlus account. Today she applied for a United MP Explorer business card from Chase. About 7 hours after applying she received an email from United stating that updates/changes to her account's personal information had been made. Do you think this means she got approved for said card? I mean, would Chase send over any additional personal information to United if she weren't approved?

I don't want to call to ask, because she applied for another Chase business card at the same time, and I called regarding that one today using the phone number that was requested that I call at the final webpage after submitting the app. They said she was unable to be approved but made no mention of which card. I assume it was the other one that got denied, not both, due to this email from United. Any experienced thoughts?