FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge access / Breakfast at Crowne Plaza properties
Old Aug 4, 2015, 6:28 pm
scubaccr

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by sleuth
I didn't realize this thread pertained to only paid stays. I can't find that anywhere in the title or body of the OP. As far as upgrades/club access on award stays, it is well known that CP Lumpini did as recently as December upgrade plats to club level and provide club access on award stays. My experience in March was contrary to that and so I posted my experience. I'm sorry you don't feel others experience is relevant. That's not an issue I can help you with.
I suggest you take time to better read and digest the posts that FTers take effort to post. If you had done you would see that earlier posters including me refer to both their award and paid experiences if applicable.

Your stay report is valid for award nights but not for paid nights which is all I pointed out

I have both paid and award experience at CP Bangkok and mentioned the current different treatment between the two types paid & award. I said the that award nights no longer get club lounge based on comments but that paid nights could still get one club lounge even after they stopped giving club on award nights during 2014. I tend to pay rather than use points here.

Last edited by scubaccr; Aug 4, 2015 at 6:34 pm