FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stolen baggage claim denied - BA Gold
View Single Post
Old Aug 3, 2015, 8:22 am
simons1

Originally Posted by origin
Well I was a little surprised, that in LHR at the very least, a bag was left unattended for any amount of time. Especially as it has been suggested that the bag was lost for a number of days. I appreciate that the OP hasn't left the bag behind.

Now we can say the bag was in staff quarters. Which means that LHR will know who was near the bag.

SO my suggestion was to have another chat with the Police. There are cameras in LHR everywhere and people all times of the day and night.

If the bag was in a toilet and the cleaner didn't raise the issues then there is another problem.
Worth speaking to the police to see what is on CCTV but the rest really is just conjecture.

You don't know whether the bag was in "staff quarters" or in a toilet. In fact you don't even know whether the bag was in LHR. It could quite easily have been taken out, into a passing car and away, and returned/dumped some days later. If I had just stolen a bag I probably wouldn't hang around LHR creating some form of trail, I would be out of there asap.

I just don't see the point in all the speculation.